1. August 1, 2018: Reserve your rooms before this date to make sure you get one! (https://southcarolinaparks.com/hickory-knob or 1-800-491-1764)
2. October 5, 2018: Abstracts submission deadline! (http://ichthyology.usm.edu/sfc2/abstracts/)
3. October 15, 2018: Early registration ends! (http://www.sefishescouncil.org/page-1734728)
2018 Southeastern Fishes Council Meeting
Hickory Knob State Park Resort, McCormick, South Carolina
The annual meeting of the Southeastern Fishes Council will be held at Hickory Knob State Park Resort, 1591 Resort Dr, McCormick, SC 29835 on Thursday and Friday, November 8-9, 2018. Reserve you rooms at https://southcarolinaparks.com/hickory-knob or call 1-800-491-1764.
The meeting will include two days of oral presentation sessions and a poster session on Thursday evening. We will also offer a lightning talk session of 5-minute talks (strictly enforced!) with no questions on Thursday. Titles and abstracts must be submitted by Friday October 5, 2018 at: http://ichthyology.usm.edu/sfc2/abstracts/
If you are student presenting and would like to be eligible for the $100 student travel award, you must register when abstracts are due (Friday October 5th at midnight).
Registration is open with EARLY registration ending October 15, 2018 at midnight!
Following the poster session there will be an auction. Please look around for duplicate publications (fish or otherwise) plus anything “fishy” that you think we might be able to raise a couple of dollars from in an auction.
Registration Link: http://www.sefishescouncil.org/page-1734728
- Member Early Registration – $125.00 (Must be a dues paid member prior to registration, renew online)
- Member Late Registration – $175.00
- Non Member Early Registration – $175.00 (If you would like to join and get the Regular Member Rate: http://www.sefishescouncil.org
- Non Member Late Registration – $225.00
- Student Member Early Registration – $50.00
- Student Member Late Registration – $75.00
- Student Non Member Early Registration – $100.00 (If you would like to join and get the Student Member rate: http://www.sefishescouncil.org
- Student Non Member Late Registration – $150.00